Thursday, September 10, 2009

The Four Agreements by Don Miguel Ruiz

After checking this book out from the library, after someone had suggested this book, I must say it is a great way to really unblock areas that seem to get you stuck. Like the depression I used to go through thinking that no one would love me or that if someone said something mean about me I believed it half the time. I took everything personal. This book shows how we have made these agreements with ourselves to where if we do something we were taught was bad, like witchcraft for instance, we would mentally beat ourselves up about it. I know many witches that have come from a type of Christian background that were part of not just the church but the family were very strict, had problems getting away from areas like that they ask themselves, am I doing the right thing?, am I going to hell if I am wrong?; these are the many things I am sure that many of you out there have gone through. I must say a good book to start with if you are thinking of being in witchcraft or if you just want to change your life, this is the book to take a look at.

This guy has three other books, one is The Mastery of Love, The Voice of Knowledge, and the The Four Agreements Companion book. The last one is supposed to be a type of workbook that you work the stuff in it on a separate notebook. I am looking forward to getting my hands on these. He also has them in Spanish and the three book set of The Four Agreements, The Mastery of Love and The Voice of Knowledge. I will review the other books and let you know but you should just check them out yourself. Even if you do not want to buy them just check your local library they might have or can order from other libraries that they are connected to.

No comments: